Thursday, January 22, 2009

<====================>



Well, I had the interview with the luscious Chaz last week.  It went well, except that instead of simply interviewing for him, it was a gang-bang.  Not an actual gang-bang, but it would've been easier than playing fiddly-fuck on the mouth organ, answering not only Chaz's questions, but his boss as well.  Kiss my ass and go to heaven.

I maintained my poise (I mean, was there any doubt?), while appearing completely relaxed, and impressed them both.  Or, at least entertained them.

After the interview, Chaz gave me another tour, this time of "the area that you would be working at".  It was me and Chaz, all alone in a warehouse.  I immediately went through several scenarios.  
1.  "Accidentally" pushing him down in a stack of soft uniforms and then "falling" on top of him.  Naked.  (too obvious)
2.  Unbuttoning my shirt and saying "You know the drill."  (sexual harassment?  only if he doesn't enjoy it.)
3.  Telling him I have man-itis, and the only cure is penis-cillin.  (hahahahaha)

And so on.

We walk through the entire warehouse, he tells me about the job, makes me laugh, and I notice his eyes.  And I want to do him.
He shows me the desk I would work at, and I want to do him.  On the desk.

I walk down a row of uniforms and notice the name tag on one.  "Nubbin".  I start laughing, and pretty soon he's laughing with me.  He looks at me with those deep blue, unsettling eyes, and asks me "Do you want this job?"
Without a hesitation, I say yes.  It's the truth.  I absolutely do.
Maybe just to get a better look at those startling eyes, maybe to do something where there is a chance of advancement.  Maybe because I really do like that scene with Richard Gere and Debra Winger.

And again, he tells me that he will call me.  I'm hoping that this time, it'll be to tell me that I have the job.  Or to ask me out.  In that order, because even more than playing grab ass, I need the job.



"I lost my puppy.  Will you help me find him?  I think he went into this cheap hotel room..."

5 comments:

John Paul III said...

Long time no read. I miss reading your blog. I only read when I update mine. I hope you get that job soon...but I feel for Chaz when you rape him. Then again, you can't rape the willing.

otherworldlyone said...

Yes! AND she's back!

Choked on my coffee from laughing. I hope you get your cake and eat it too!

Charmed said...

I am glad you are interviewing. Best of luck.

How is Nish by the way? I have been thinking about her lately. Hope she is well.

Don said...

Any word about the potential gig yet? Or the game of grab ass? Or the lost puppy? And whatever happened to Mary-Lou? Why are traffic lights red and green? How old are you going to be again? What's a nubbin?

(hee hee hee hee hee)

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,