Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Commando Christmas

You know that one pair of jeans you have? The one that is worn perfectly, so they fit every curve, they're so soft you could practically live in them? Yeah.
Those are the jeans I chose to wear yesterday. I try not to wear them too often, simply because they are "that pair". They're faded from many washings, and on the pockets, they have these little holes where you can see my undies peeking through. It doesn't matter. I still wear them.

I decided to wear them yesterday when I finished up a little last minute Christmas shopping.

My mission that day was to buy my sister the digital camera she had her eye on. I found the camera, bought it, then on my way home, stopped in goody's, bought a sweater for my mom. I drove around a little while, then decided to go to May's to pick up a few things I needed around the house.

As I'm leaving May's with my purchases, my butt feels extremely cold. I touched the seat of my pants, only to find there was no seat to my pants. I touched bare skin. Boys and girls, I was commando. I was sans panties, and the worst feeling of all was wondering "How LONG did I walk around showing my crack to the majority of Ada?"

I'll never know. Of all the things I've done, this trumps all. I have to see the good side of it, though. Who else do you know that could show their ass to half of Ada and get away with it? That's right, no one ;-)

6 comments:

Cheesy said...

Most excellent!!!!!

[glad to see your ions posting again..]

Cheesy said...

But... sorry you lost your fav britches sweetie... A moment of silence please...

Don said...

Oh, man...

I have a pair I like to call my "sexy jeans" - though never to the world at large. Fit like a glove, show off my assets. Not quite like you showed off yours, though! ;)

Of all the days for me to not be in town, with a camera... drat. Can you imagine the blackmail? (hahahaha)

And yes, only you could get away with showing off your ass to half the town and get away with it. Just one question, though - when/how did it happen, when the dam finally burst?

Toad734 said...

Why doesn't stuff like that ever happen around me?

Mr. Condescending said...

aw i missed that opportunity!? lol

Sally-Sal said...

Mr. C:
I'm sure pants have a problem staying on when in your presence ;)