Tuesday, October 6, 2009
The house next door to me is a five bedroom, two story number. Naturally, only college people rent it. When I say college people, I mean boys.
A year or so ago, I had the best neighbors ever. I think there were about seven or eight college guys living there.
When I'd come home from work, they'd already have their drink on.
Usually, they'd offer me a beer, or a burger (they were always grilling meat. Men after my own heart.) or just some random conversation. They were good guys. I was sort of sad when they moved out.
The neighbors I have now are douches.
I have no problem with people having parties, even loud parties, because I'm pretty laid back.
What sucks, is that these parties are usually on Monday-Saturday. The music consists of fuck-you style rap, and it's so loud the windows in my house rattle.
Almost every time they have a party, the cops make a guest appearance. Sometimes the cops have to show the boys their bed and breakfast. Other times, not.
Well, lucky for me, a 'for rent' sign cropped up on their lawn. I was super happy about it.
These guys are determined to go out with a bang.
Last night, as I was reading, I heard yelling, screaming, general mayhem.
I stepped out on my front porch, and saw something that made my night.
One of the boys was running, fucking hauling ass down the street, as he was being pelted with baby diapers.
My genius neighbors decided it would be a good idea to throw dirty baby diapers at him as he ran away.
That was pretty funny, until one of them decided that the only thing better than throwing shitty diapers at one of their fellow hoodlums, would be to throw flaming shitty diapers.
I still couldn't stop laughing, but I went inside, shaking my head.
I got tagged by Mr. O-zone to answer some questions, so here goes :)
- Where is your cell phone? my house
- Your hair? Dark brown, short and flippy
- Your mother? Is probably an angel
- Your father? gay (that was the nicest thing I could say that is the truth)
- Your favorite food? tubesteak
- Your dream last night? Me, Dean Winchester, the back of the Impala.
- Your favorite drink? Chimay, or gin and tonics.
- Your dream/goal? leaving this world a better place for my actions
- What room are you in? your dad's
- Your hobby? writing
- Your fear? tornadoes--you can't argue with that kind of destruction
- Where do you want to be in six years? my own physical therapy practice
- Where were you last night? watching neighbors throw shit. literally
- Something that you aren't? Jewish
- Muffins? Blueberry.
- Wish list item? A man who makes every other man pale in comparison.
- Where did you grow up? A farm.
- Last thing you did? Drank Diet Mountain Dew
- What are you wearing? Jeans, a hoodie, and a big grin.
- Your TV? off
- Your pets? One jerk cat, but I love her.
- Friends? My bff is probably telling people how her husband breaks stuff.
- Your life? Is blessed.
- Your mood? caffeine euphoria
- Missing someone? Nish
- Vehicle? parked
- Something you're not wearing? A bra. I like to let the ponies run.
- Your favorite store? Pottery Barn. I love those 3 foot candles.
- Your favorite color? green
- When was the last time you laughed? The last email I read. But not about Chuck Norris, it was Christie Brinkley, I swear.
- Last time you cried? Last night. From laughing.
- Your best friend? Nish
- One place that I go to over and over? my store of great memories
- One person who emails me regularly? Mary
- Favorite place to eat? Ted's